Happy New Years!

16 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Time to load up some 1974 Kilties! Right Jim Schehr? šŸ„³

Ā 

And then we shall blast some 1974 (one of Drum Corps best years) KINGSMEN, especially the push during Symphonie Fantastique

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just found a broadcast of the London New Year's Day Parade on my local PBS and most of the bands are from the US. One group actually did the Blue Knight version of "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" (with singing portion). Hilarious!

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Ā 

And then we shall blast some 1974 (one of Drum Corps best years) KINGSMEN, especially the push during Symphonie Fantastique

Actually, I would go with Mambo, but thatā€™s me.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Ā 

Didnā€™t the rifle line do some contortionist stuff during the Exorcist drum break? Cutting edge @ the time.

Edited by Sutasaurus

36 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Didnā€™t the rifle line do some contortionist stuff during the Exorcist drum break? Cutting edge @ the time.

Yes, they did. Ā It was an 12-count upper body and arm turn toward the audience with a scary-hissing facial expression to imitate Linda Blair's character. Ā "Emoting" before itsĀ time so-to-speak.

BTW, those girls are all still gorgeous.Ā 

16 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Yes, they did. Ā It was an 12-count upper body and arm turn toward the audience with a scary-hissing facial expression to imitate Linda Blair's character. Ā "Emoting" before itsĀ time so-to-speak.

BTW, those girls are all still gorgeous.Ā 

They always will be. AsĀ are the ladies I marched with!

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Thanks 1