Please help me this summer

Hey guys i need help to make my summer possible. Im marching my second summer with spirit of atlanta and i need help with fundraising!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1uq3ofx3k0?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=5d5f8aa85c7b4853b0a2de547f9dd09c

On 1/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, Kyle neal said:

Hey guys i need help to make my summer possible. Im marching my second summer with spirit of atlanta and i need help with fundraising!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1uq3ofx3k0?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=5d5f8aa85c7b4853b0a2de547f9dd09c

Probably on DCP you should state that you are NOT a woodwind😣.

What caption are you marching and why was last summer a good experience for you?

On 1/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, Kyle neal said:

If I could help you out... I would! 

I hope you have an eventful summer fulk of amazing stories!

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Probably on DCP you should state that you are NOT a woodwind😣.

What caption are you marching and why was last summer a good experience for you?

I would recommend you not respond to any of those.  It's not my experience that financial support comes with conditions like this. 

That said, I would think that your best starting point would be Spirit themselves (have you told your director that you're struggling to meet costs?), and then Spirit alums (on their FB, maybe?), and then the general fan crowd on DCI's FB pages and, after ALL else fails, come to the crusty edges of the activity that is DCP.

34 minutes ago, garfield said:

I would recommend you not respond to any of those.  It's not my experience that financial support comes with conditions like this. 

That said, I would think that your best starting point would be Spirit themselves (have you told your director that you're struggling to meet costs?), and then Spirit alums (on their FB, maybe?), and then the general fan crowd on DCI's FB pages and, after ALL else fails, come to the crusty edges of the activity that is DCP.

No conditions required at all. But my experience of sponsorship since DCI started in 1972 is that brass players tend to sponsor brass players and drummers drummers if they don't know the member personally. Agreed that Spirit should be the first one to speak with.