2020 Rules Proposals

5 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Pompous indeed. Why is my contention baseless? You’re rude, I’m calling you out on it. I applaud challenges that are respectful. Your’s  I’m afraid are not. You call out being fair and respectful of others and you couldn’t be further from the truth. Vitriol does not win arguments. Are you angry for growing older? What’s with this Legacy, Dino, Old schtick? It’s really tired and beneath you.

OK.  Noted.  Carry on.

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But you’re not privy to anything.... 🙄

Nope, no more than anyone else who volunteers and is active.  These are public, NP orgs.  They really can't ignore a reasonable request and, in my experience, they don't.

11 minutes ago, garfield said:

Your snark is noted.

I've never said anything of the sort.  My reference to serving with a corps is that is one, definitive way to get "inside information".

You have as much "business" as anyone else who donates or has a vested interest.

That doesn't necessarily mean the general public is entitled to the information they desire.

So if you bring up a topic defending DCI I can only ask questions if I serve with a corps? That is what happened (page 111 with 10 posts a page) and you told me “you believe you are entitled to such facts”. If that is true DCI policy this is not a group I am willing to support in any way.

Rest of response was asking if I had a Corps I could ask.... looks like if I ask questions I get palmed off to someone else... wow

Edited by JimF-LowBari

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

So if you bring up a topic I can only ask questions if I serve with a corps? That is what happened and you told me (pause while I reread... be right back)

The subject is the 2020 proposals.

Edited by garfield

Ok on topic and no finger pointing. Have been reading here that DCI considers how much legacy fans pay into the activity and how much newer fans do.

Any details????

1 minute ago, garfield said:

The subject is the 2020 proposals.

I was only responding to what you posted....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok on topic and no finger pointing. Have been reading here that DCI considers how much legacy fans pay into the activity and how much newer fans do.

Any details????

Nothing more than what I've witnessed and heard from a few who don't think that the loss of legacy fans will be any more impactful than it's been for any of the past, major changes.

But I'm confident that CFO Wayne and a couple other number-crunchers have done some figuring to back up that belief.

2 hours ago, garfield said:

Edited by JimF-LowBari