2020 Rules Proposals

4 minutes ago, IMcomguy said:

I'm not sure I can answer your questions.. buuuuuut.......

Anyone ever think of this chick in the movie Signs when Forestry Service Kathy is talking?

310?cb=20170903180507

I will now.

• Haha 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t know why anyone would think I would think I’d be missed?  I’m pretty self-contained and talk to only a few people when I’m at shows.  They’d barely know I’d left!  😂 

I walked away for 10 years. Nothing came to a screaming halt. Fricking old corps won DCA and don’t know until I got the recordings. (Only thing I did during that time)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I’m confused by both of your comments but can guess at one better than the other... jump ball and start over... 

Just something didn’t convey in the text of your original comment. Maybe if I heard inflection if it were spoken, I would have gotten it. Maybe I agree, maybe I disagree. I truly just didn’t understand the background or intent of the comment. So then I had to guess That’s it. Truce. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cybersnyder said:

Just something didn’t convey in the text of your original comment. Maybe if I heard inflection if it were spoken, I would have gotten it. Maybe I agree, maybe I disagree. I truly just didn’t understand the background or intent of the comment. So then I had to guess That’s it. Truce. 

Oops wrong guy... I was responding to the response which responded to the response etc etc

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

And what proof do you have to support this theory?

What proof do you have to the contrary? 

I mean can people not bring up possible points here in DCP? Is that not allowed? It makes some sense and just looking at possible benefits. Is that ok with you are are you going to complain about that as well?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spatzzz said:

What proof do you have to the contrary? 

I mean can people not bring up possible points here in DCP? Is that not allowed? It makes some sense and just looking at possible benefits. Is that ok with you are are you going to complain about that as well?

Hitchens.