Email list of voting directors

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

I was thinking Muskrat Love by Captain and Tenille

Want to think Linda Ronstadts “You’re No Good” was used.... not kidding...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

You can have a voice!  Let the voting directors of DCI know how you feel about the rule change proposals. 

Thank you for the emails.  My thoughts have been forwarded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance said:

they probably won't get your emails.  a spam filter can't junk a good, old fashioned online petition, though. 

CBS1207-KT-overjupiter_grande.jpg?v=1571

I thought spam filters were more about filtering out emails that are sent from a single source to a high volume of recipients, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

I don't know which is sadder:

1. None of these folks care what DCP'ers think and therefore nothing will be changed.

2. Someone had enough spare time to waste looking all of this up. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I thought spam filters were more about filtering out emails that are sent from a single source to a high volume of recipients, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

depends on the spam filter.  my org's filter doesn't allow much from personal email sites at all.  if it's gmail, hotmail, or yahoo mail, 90% of the time it doesn't get through unless we go through our spam folder and whitelist them. 

when they do come through, i just automatically delete them as spam.  i know exactly who i want contacting me through personal email, and they're on my whitelist.

i'd want the same level of filtering if i ran a drum corps, but maybe some of these are fine with hundreds of spam emails per day going to their inbox.  

besides, it doesn't work for my joke otherwise. 

Edited by Lance

8 hours ago, cybersnyder said:

Home addresses next?

If someone today proposed creating something called "the White Pages" in which people's phone numbers and home addresses were listed (unless those people specifically requested they not be listed), there would be so much outrage.

• Thanks 1