Email list of voting directors

22 minutes ago, burdettsky said:

Received two replies.

One was a stock response from the Crossmen, which was word for word written in an earlier post.

The other was a response from Jim Coates with some quotes that lead me to believe the writing is on the wall.  "Hopefully as we move through the next stage of our development we will find much of the same as the past has given."

"Take care as I hope we still have you as a fan going forward."

It sounds as if it’s a fait accompli.  

Edited by Terri Schehr

3 hours ago, burdettsky said:

One was a stock response from the Crossmen, which was word for word written in an earlier post.

The other was a response from Jim Coates with some quotes that lead me to believe the writing is on the wall.  "Hopefully as we move through the next stage of our development we will find much of the same as the past has given."

"Take care as I hope we still have you as a fan going forward."

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Now that a couple of corps replying have been mentioned, No. one was the Crossmen with the reply that burdettsky received.   The reply from CC was "Sorry to see you leave and thanks for being a fan and donor through all the years.  Take care, JC."

Terri is probably correct.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Now that a couple of corps replying have been mentioned, No. one was the Crossmen with the reply that burdettsky received.   The reply from CC was "Sorry to see you leave and thanks for being a fan and donor through all the years.  Take care, JC."

Terri is probably correct.

I think resistance is futile.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think resistance is futile.  

so is dci getting money out of me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

No, not this time.  Maybe after it is proposed 14 times like amps, but not this time.  (Come to think of it, most of those failed amp proposals had that same fake air of inevitability.)

Not with such a half-hearted, poorly developed proposal.

Not when no corps director was willing to attach their name to the proposal.

Not when every drum corps forum is lit up with dissent... even from the kids... even from WW kids saying THEY want drum corps to stay WW-free.

Not this time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

No, not this time.  Maybe after it is proposed 14 times like amps, but not this time.  (Come to think of it, most of those failed amp proposals had that same fake air of inevitability.)

Not with such a half-hearted, poorly developed proposal.

Not when no corps director was willing to attach their name to the proposal.

Not when every drum corps forum is lit up with dissent... even from the kids... even from WW kids saying THEY want drum corps to stay WW-free.

Not this time.

I hope you’re right.  Trust me on that.