Did Carolina Gold get approved?

On 1/24/2020 at 9:32 AM, Fran Haring said:

Absolutely. Some years great guards. So hopefully that gives them a bit of a head start.

I think one year the corps finished something like 10th overall, but the guard was top 4 or 5.

I think you're talking about 2005 when they came in a very strong 8th.

1 hour ago, Bucbari said:

I think you're talking about 2005 when they came in a very strong 8th.

It was later than that, actually... 2011, 2013, something like that? Not sure. Their guard was great that year, even by their standards. 

I hear ya about their 2005 corps. They were terrific. Fun show, and they performed it well. 

15 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I hear ya about their 2005 corps. They were terrific. Fun show, and they performed it well. 

They were also super cool people to hang with in '05. I enjoyed being around them and, of course, the Renegades whenever we would meet at shows. 

On 1/31/2020 at 4:30 PM, Fran Haring said:

It was later than that, actually... 2011, 2013, something like that? Not sure. Their guard was great that year, even by their standards. 

I think that may have been 2012, when we won the Class A championship with "Out of the Shadows". Our guard was phenomenal that year in Annapolis. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bob Callicutt said:

I think that may have been 2012, when we won the Class A championship with "Out of the Shadows". Our guard was phenomenal that year in Annapolis. 

Was there that year. We were saying the corps went to Class A and seemed like they didn’t miss a thing. 

4 hours ago, Bob Callicutt said:

yes they were

5 hours ago, Bob Callicutt said:

Yep, that had to be the year. I agree, great guard!!!