2022 Wish

Even in ‘79, 27th was top of the pack with synced quints. Now 7s and 8s aren’t too uncommon. Look at BD’s opener last year ... were those 8s or 9s in sequence over the doors? And they were clean AF. And they didn’t even win the Zingali!  The talent in today’s guards is unbelievable! 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3

It might be fun if all of the corps contributed an updated version of one of their classic songs for a special release CD/download. But I think I would take a pass on retro shows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, year1buick said:

It might be fun if all of the corps contributed an updated version of one of their classic songs for a special release CD/download.  

How popular was the Christmas songs CD(?) that was put together a few decades ago?

25 minutes ago, Ghost said:

How popular was the Christmas songs CD(?) that was put together a few decades ago?

I might have played that the past several seasons.

on loop.

At a high volume.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Spatzzz said:

There has been dancing in drum corps for DECADES. When people say stuff like that it makes me wonder if they have in fact ever even seen a drum corps.

I know in 1971 the Cadets in our Revolutionary War show had the Colonials do a hoedown while the British did a minuet.

• Like 1