2022 Wish

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

How about one or two mass songs at retreat? That, I would be thrilled to see and hear. 

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They did that at G7 shows.  It was pretty cool.

Agree it would be cool, but it would mess up the current travel mode of load & go right after performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Agree it would be cool, but it would mess up the current travel mode of load & go right after performance.

Very valid point. I always loved retreat though. Something about being on that field really brings back the true meaning behind DCI. Loved it in DCA as well. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Continental said:

What do you mean "ghost" of Carmine?  

I googled too yep he’s still with us.... 

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Britts' first show was similar questions LOL. Those and commentary on 1. Jackets in the summer, 2. Confusing drummer terminology, 3. 'Souvies," 4. A question about the term "Throwing Babies" and 5. A brilliant (if not somewhat alcohol fueled) rant on "why would you have big prop 'thingies' if you aren't going to do anything with them?" 

Not bad for a first timer...

Lmao on #5 alcohol fueled or not. Later my wife heard some “war stories” and it was “I thought my brothers friends were nuts”.

Gotta tell of first corpsmate she met. We’re at Inner Harbor at Baltimore and guy with hat and sunglasses starts cussing me out in public for ignoring him. Had no idea who it was until I saw his son in the background and I start apologizing for not recognizing him. Response was a laugh and “got yer ### good didn’t I”. Could have killed him after that... 😖. Guy did a lot over the years including drill instructor and business manager.

3 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Britts' first show was similar questions LOL. Those and commentary on 1. Jackets in the summer, 2. Confusing drummer terminology, 3. 'Souvies," 4. A question about the term "Throwing Babies" and 5. A brilliant (if not somewhat alcohol fueled) rant on "why would you have big prop 'thingies' if you aren't going to do anything with them?" 

Not bad for a first timer...

I can’t repeat my alcohol-fueled rants.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I can’t repeat my alcohol-fueled rants.  

That's one thing about Mercedes Benz stadium...the ability to get beer is only 150 feet away no matter where you are! Hopefully, one day we will see finals once again in the ATL.

• Like 1