Updated Texas tour

This makes me VERY happy!

Nothing against the folks from Katy, but I am happy that DCI decided to move the show to the University of Houston's football stadium. I was actually looking at driving a few hours in any direction The Cavaliers were performing in because I am not a fan of Katy's stadium. I don't know about ya'll, but as soon as they start selling tickets I plan to buy mine. 

Is it June yet?!? Lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

This makes me VERY happy!

Nothing against the folks from Katy, but I am happy that DCI decided to move the show to the University of Houston's football stadium. I was actually looking at driving a few hours in any direction The Cavaliers were performing in because I am not a fan of Katy's stadium. I don't know about ya'll, but as soon as they start selling tickets I plan to buy mine. 

Is it June yet?!? Lol

And with Sam Ehlinger returning to UT for his senior season... good news all around!!!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ftwdrummer said:

Completely irrelevant, but...good Lord are the stars on that map in the wrong places. Badly so.

"The stars at night, are not quite right.... deep in the heart of Texas...."

• Haha 3

Houstonians love to claim they’re better than us Dallasites. And yet....

2020 DCI Summer Shows

Greater Houston: 1

DFW Metroplex: 3

🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

McKinney show this year too, almost literally right in my back yard. Love it.

I live in Las Colinas so none of the shows are “close” to me but I’m definitely thrilled to have so many shows within an hour’s drive! And if this summer is anything like last year’s rain won’t be a concern at all!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

McKinney show this year too, almost literally right in my back yard. Love it.

Oh, wow, that’s really cool. I drove through McKinney a million times back in my college days, going between Denton and Commerce. In high school, the only show option for me to attend was Lake Highlands. (Well, I went once, then marched the next summer.)