New 2019 Show Clips Posted On YouTube

33 minutes ago, Fleur-de-Matt said:

Sorry about that 🙂 It was my first post ever. I guess that info might have been helpful. Thanks Ghost!

No problem and welcome to the zoo.  All will be forgiven if you send a none blank check to Teri and Jim for their moving fund.

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

No problem and welcome to the zoo.  All will be forgiven if you send a none blank check to Teri and Jim for their moving fund.

HA! and thanks. I've actually been following on DCP for quite some time. You guys have given me some very, very interesting and spirited reading over the months.

I thought my OP was the least controversial thing I could share and a good way to "test" the waters.

Y'all can be a little scary : )

Edited by Fleur-de-Matt
  • Haha 3

On 1/31/2020 at 2:29 PM, Brian Tuma said:

I hope they get around to posting Spirit and the Colts. Surf too!

Totally agree!!

Sadly, I'm thinking that if they didn't post those corps with the other five that they did post on MMDownloads, then we aren't going to be seeing them due to licensing issues.  All three of those corps you mentioned were great this season - definitely wish we could get a final cut video of those performances!

YIKES! Even though happened every year that something got ommited because of licensing.

DCI.org

Performances of the top-12 scoring corps from the Drum Corps International World Championship Finals, August 10, 2019, from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Two-disc high-definition Blu-Ray set.

Please note, due to copyrights and licensing, the following edits have been made:
· Carolina Crown – 3:16 of "Gabriel’s Oboe" has been omitted  
· Crossmen – :50 of "Immigrant Song" has been omitted

Edited by theonlyfizzle