Sign in to follow this  
DFA1970

Oregon Crusaders

So is this it for OC? I know all of the past corps that go it's always "we'll be back" but I haven't heard anything about them at all. Are they doing WGI percussion? Anything? 

My sources tell me nothing this year.  They are still rebuilding in the $$ front, and might jump back in as a sound sport unit in a year or so.

Edited by WaxDCIFan

I assume OC is gone, as they are not listed in the "Corps" section on DCI's website.

Crazier things have happened (see: Southwind's return a few years ago), but I don't expect OC to be back anytime soon, if ever.

probably not without a massive administration overhaul

They are still running a Drum Corps show. Drums on Fire. It's really the only show close to Portland, unless you want to drive up to Seattle.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:31 PM, brassboy62 said:

They are still running a Drum Corps show. Drums on Fire. It's really the only show close to Portland, unless you want to drive up to Seattle.

Depends on what direction you are coming from.  There are still shows in Tri-Cities, Boise, Denver....