Cadets and YEA new path forward

So what are all the anti cadets trolls going to do now??? Shrivel up in the light of day now that it seems the Cadets will be just fine?? Or start some more false rumors just to feed their ugly hatred for a world class corps??:dancin:

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

So what are all the anti cadets trolls going to do now??? Shrivel up in the light of day now that it seems the Cadets will be just fine?? Or start some more false rumors just to feed their ugly hatred for a world class corps??:dancin:

Find something new.🙄 ..lol

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Cadets are great, but do you really think it’s smooth sailing from here on?

10 hours ago, jonwoody said:

You poor dear. Everyone is out to get you. 

3 hours ago, cybersnyder said:

Cadets are great, but do you really think it’s smooth sailing from here on?

Probably not, but it's a start to get there. 

• Like 1

honestly i know many people had concerns that their donations went to whatever bill in YEA needed paid that as opposed to solely for the Cadets, so this could increase donations

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

honestly i know many people had concerns that their donations went to whatever bill in YEA needed paid that as opposed to solely for the Cadets, so this could increase donations

This! Even if they say 100% of donations go to The Cadets do they pull the routine where the $100 goes to the Cadets and then YEA reduces the amount that it give to The Cadets by $100. That happen a lot with star lotteries which claim that the proceeds goes to education or whatever and technically it does, but there isn't a net increase and the other programs that get the money are the real winners.

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

Who knows what the financial terms are with the separation. It's gonna be a struggle for the Cadets in the current future. I wonder if they share the Allentown building or someone eventually has to move. I'm guessing it's the Cadets that have to find a location.

I'm guessing The Cadets would WANT to find a new HQ location

Edited by ykw