Cadets and YEA new path forward

It's like some people here won't be satisfied until Cadets fold. They provide information and some people are still questioning their decisions instead of letting the pieces fall into place. There is just no pleasing some people. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, ykw said:

I'm guessing The Cadets would WANT to find a new HQ location

in Jersey

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

in Jersey

Personally,I would love to see the Cadets come home.

But,that being said.

I worked with Hackensack,when the Cadets   moved there.

Our experience "promises made,promises broken".

The organization burned  a lot of bridges and left a bad taste in a lot

of people's  mouths.

GH or not,some of those bad feelings may still be around.

I also don't know if moving back creates any issues with past debts.

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

It's like some people here won't be satisfied until Cadets fold. They provide information and some people are still questioning their decisions instead of letting the pieces fall into place. There is just no pleasing some people. 

Exactly. People questioning decisions before things are even really announced fully. Next Wednesday they will host a webinar - hopefully lots of folks check it out. This weekend's camp a Q&A for folks, and then an alumni meeting as well on 2/18. Lots of communication planned. Smart!

• Like 3

I acknowledge the back and forth can get old, especially when we go back to the top of the batting order and start rehashing all over again (example - can a for profit sell a non profit. Or whatever it was. I didn’t pay attention, I cared so little). However at the same time, another thing that gets old is the - you won’t be happy till the Cadets fold - thing that gets rolled out all the time in response to a post. I know of no one who wants that. That over the top response kind of tanks the credibility. With me anyway. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Who knows what the financial terms are with the separation. It's gonna be a struggle for the Cadets in the current future. I wonder if they share the Allentown building or someone eventually has to move. I'm guessing it's the Cadets that have to find a location.

I'm just...  What DOES this mean?  "...current future...".  You mean, like now.  Or now?  Now about now? Oh, now. ??

Oh, the hand-wringing...

Day B Fine

• Like 2
  • Haha 2