Cadets and YEA new path forward

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Exactly. People questioning decisions before things are even really announced fully. Next Wednesday they will host a webinar - hopefully lots of folks check it out. This weekend's camp a Q&A for folks, and then an alumni meeting as well on 2/18. Lots of communication planned. Smart!

You, of all, know this is just the nature of DCP.

The strength is within, not here.

1 hour ago, garfield said:

I'm just...  What DOES this mean?  "...current future...".  You mean, like now.  Or now?  Now about now? Oh, now. ??

Oh, the hand-wringing...

Day B Fine

Has anyone seen George Hopkins post on facebook about the future of the Cadets and US Bands? A friend told me about it but I am not friends with GH on facebook

25 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

Has anyone seen George Hopkins post on facebook about the future of the Cadets and US Bands? A friend told me about it but I am not friends with GH on facebook

People still follow him?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

People still follow him?

I thought there was ~ 1500 on his new page, new as in after the allegations came out. Surprised at that.

5 minutes ago, cybersnyder said:

I thought there was ~ 1500 on his new page, new as in after the allegations came out. Surprised at that.

His "new" page is the old "The Cadets" page that he was the admin of and refused to give up. He just changed the name, I imagine a good chunk of those people have no idea that he is running the group or that they are following it

1 hour ago, fsthnds said:

To put it bluntly, why would anyone care about his opinion on the matter? He hasn't been involved in the corps in two years and never will be again.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, cybersnyder said:

Cadets are great, but do you really think it’s smooth sailing from here on?

Never said smooth sailing. They have their work cut out for them but the haters can stop the doom and gloom hate posts and get a life.

13 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

You poor dear. Everyone is out to get you. 

Edited by jonwoody
  • Like 1