Cadets and YEA new path forward

18 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Exactly. People questioning decisions before things are even really announced fully. Next Wednesday they will host a webinar - hopefully lots of folks check it out. This weekend's camp a Q&A for folks, and then an alumni meeting as well on 2/18. Lots of communication planned. Smart!

One of things that I hopes come out is if/how the organization have dealt with creditors when, it comes to

their restructuring.

Hopefully there's been a lot of communication with them and maybe,just maybe,they have agreements in

the works to avoid lengthy legal battles over debt payments.

Edited by rpbobcat

On 2/12/2020 at 12:00 AM, Jeff Ream said:

Crossmen eat first now!

Several years too late for many of us. 😉😆😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s just sad.  I guess they’re the folks who wait for crashes at NASCAR races. 

Since that is the original Cadets FB Group, renamed by GH as the owner, I bet most of the people have no idea they are on  it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ibexpercussion said:

Several years too late for many of us. 😉😆😂

i know, but i couldn't resist

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

I wish the Cadets well in their new independance. I'm willing to donate some $$ IF THEY ASK!!! And no I don't want to see them go under. That is the last thing this activity needs. They have 10 DCI titles...second only to BD!!!!

Why do they have to ask?  I ask seriously.

Mike

• Like 3

On 2/13/2020 at 5:14 PM, garfield said:

I'm just...  What DOES this mean?  "...current future...".  You mean, like now.  Or now?  Now about now? Oh, now. ??

Oh, the hand-wringing...

Day B Fine

He means the FUTURE future. 

15 hours ago, MikeN said:

Why do they have to ask?  I ask seriously.

Mike

It’s interesting, ask someone who works professionally in advancement, development, fund raising, or whatever an organization calls collecting funds, and they will tell you they hear the same complaint: “I wanted to give but no one asked me. This happens even though phone calls were made, brochures and appeals were mailed, info was sent out via Internet, and a variety of other things were done as well. 

2 minutes ago, Tim K said:

This happens even though phone calls were made, brochures and appeals were mailed, info was sent out via Internet, and a variety of other things were done as well. 

But then, it's spam and it's too much. 

The holiday campaign is still open on the site.  https://yea.org/cadets/holiday?reset=1&id=123