Cadets and YEA new path forward

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

How can anyone compare at this point at all. I think the point was just being made spots open doesn't equate to poor quality. Especially in February

Depends on which organizations you’re comparing. I have no other information to go on than what I read here or occasionally in a message. Frankly I hope the Cadets move up not further down. Eventually we’ll see it for ourselves. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

How can anyone compare at this point at all. I think the point was just being made spots open doesn't equate to poor quality. Especially in February

###### logic 

4 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

You guys are reddit-famous:

Who got an award at Penn State?

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Who got an award at Penn State?

Ouch... and as for reddit..how many people outside of dc (part of the post concerns them) are going to read alllllll of this. 
 As for dcp... well more concerned of legal action than reddit. But from my (not so) PM experience any abuse posts have to deal directly with dc or *poof*...

annnd “for 30 years Cadets organization “.. of course missing the “under new management “ bit... 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

4 hours ago, fsthnds said:

I read that it was a "Mandatory" Brass camp for 2020 members and also open auditions.

My understanding was that at mandatory camps attendance by all is usually required. 

Oh so what? That someone reported that every brass player wasn't at a camp in Florida is now a concern? But all the other camps that people have reported about high turnouts are to be discounted? 

I'm sure MANY of you who have been in drum corps have been at "mandatory" camps where everyone has not been able to make it. Let's get real. 

• Like 1