Cadets and YEA new path forward

35 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ouch... and as for reddit..how many people outside of dc (part of the post concerns them) are going to read alllllll of this. 
 As for dcp... well more concerned of legal action than reddit. But from my (not so) PM experience any abuse posts have to deal directly with dc or *poof*...

annnd “for 30 years Cadets organization “.. of course missing the “under new management “ bit... 

To quote from “Judgment At Nuremberg” - Are we going to do this again?  By that I mean, are we going to look like we are covering it all up by going *poof* with posts?  It sickens and angers me to read (reread mostly) the stuff Exitmusic posted. At the same time it’s a cautionary tale and should be mandatory reading in my opinion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

😳 oh my.  

Spoke to a Penn State connection. They were told the charges were dropped so... 

and then multiple face palm emojis came

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HockeyDad said:

To quote from “Judgment At Nuremberg” - Are we going to do this again?  By that I mean, are we going to look like we are covering it all up by going *poof* with posts?  It sickens and angers me to read (reread mostly) the stuff Exitmusic posted. At the same time it’s a cautionary tale and should be mandatory reading in my opinion. 

Not arguing but want to point out IIRC the reddit poster is one who is quick to say anyone who responds and doesn’t totally agree is pro-abuser.... just bringing up bias imo for those who don’t know 

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

Spoke to a Penn State connection. They were told the charges were dropped so... 

and then multiple face palm emojis came

Wonder who they asked.... fool me once shame on you.... fool me twice etc etc....

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I don’t think anything is being covered up if presented with enough proof. It’s why letters on reddit that haven’t been corroborated anywhere else have not been allowed to go up here

Edited by Jeff Ream

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Wonder who they asked.... fool me once shame on you.... fool me twice etc etc....

Needless to say people that knew flew it up the flagpole 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

How can anyone compare at this point at all. I think the point was just being made spots open doesn't equate to poor quality. Especially in February

I do know from friends on staff at the Cadets that the brass staff is not settling for members with lower levels of talent. They are being patient and not rushing to fill the brass line. The Cadets are determined to build a great brass line.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Needless to say people that knew flew it up the flagpole 

Charges may have been dropped, but video existed and civil action is different than a criminal trial. I guess stranger things have happened. Wernher von Braun went from V2 rockets to strategic positions at NASA, but he had unique skills.

• Haha 1