Cadets and YEA new path forward

3 hours ago, exitmusic said:

Because Greg Pych shouldn’t be in charge of anything, even an ice cream stand in July. What a joke. 

along with being a Cadet marching member from 1964-1973 and a long time volunteer, donor, owner and principal at Gen Realty, LLC and has been a principal in Equity Options Hedge Funds since 2009, a member of Inspire Arts and Music Board of Directors since 2016 (aka Boston Crusaders BOD), a key "matching donor" of the M&G Club, and further education Ohio University, Athens, OH Marketing Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ Business Law Fairleigh Dickinson - but sure he can't run an ice cream stand. Gotcha. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

along with being a Cadet marching member from 1964-1973 and a long time volunteer, donor, owner and principal at Gen Realty, LLC and has been a principal in Equity Options Hedge Funds since 2009, a member of Inspire Arts and Music Board of Directors since 2016 (aka Boston Crusaders BOD), a key "matching donor" of the M&G Club, and further education Ohio University, Athens, OH Marketing Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ Business Law Fairleigh Dickinson - but sure he can't run an ice cream stand. Gotcha. 

Glad we're clear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, exitmusic said:

Because Greg Pych shouldn’t be in charge of anything, even an ice cream stand in July. What a joke. 

details?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Dixon said:

It does seem like an entirely different skill set.  

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

Business law jumps out for me....

and it being dcp have to add jumps out in a good way...

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Clearly a rookie

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

i'd imagine he learned a lot at Inspire

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, exitmusic said:

I have to say... as an alum, the presentation that was made this weekend and live streamed on facebook left me incredibly... disappointed? I feel more pessimistic now about our chances of making it than I did before I saw the video. 

Well, it's better to have a clear understanding of the challenges.

16 hours ago, exitmusic said:

Considering your contention, I wonder if you can add any color to why you feel this way.

Admittedly, his time at Ohio University make me wonder if he takes life seriously, but it's obvious that he straightened his life around since then.  🙂 

I've enjoyed talking with him and, clearly, he has a rich and deep history in both the activity and Cadets staff and administration.

• Haha 1