Cadets and YEA new path forward

57 minutes ago, garfield said:

Considering your contention, I wonder if you can add any color to why you feel this way.

Admittedly, his time at Ohio University make me wonder if he takes life seriously, but it's obvious that he straightened his life around since then.  🙂 

I've enjoyed talking with him and, clearly, he has a rich and deep history in both the activity and Cadets staff and administration.

Deep history doesn't always mean for the good of. Just saying 😁

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

oooo slander

It really comes down to who people want to listen to and put their faith and support in?

People who hide behind screen names or individuals with long resumes w/ decades of experience in the drum corps AND corporate world?

Tonight's webinar information to get the real story vs. listening to rumors:

Don’t miss the next in our series of Meet The Cadets webinars this Thursday at 8 pm EST. To watch and join in go online to live.cadets.org

On the webinar will be Cadets Director, Denise Bonfiglio, Director of Operations, Justin Moore, Cadets Assistant Director, Ron Lambert, and Development and Marketing Manager, Brad Martin. 

This webinar will give fans, friends and alumni the opportunity to learn more about The Cadets management team and future plans as the corps moves toward March 31, 2020, when they will become an independent non-profit organization. 

Denise Bonfiglio has been at the helm as Cadets Director since the fall of 2019. Prior to being appointed director she served as Cadets Staff Coordinator. She has spent much of her life involved in the drum corps activity, starting with the 27th Lancers, then The Cadets, Star of Indiana, and Santa Clara Vanguard. She is a member of both the DCI and WGI Hall of Fame. Justin Moore has been with The Cadets and YEA! since 2014, beginning in digital technology and then taking over as Director of Operations in April of 2018. Ron Lambert comes to The Cadets after spending three years with the Boston Crusaders. Ron is entering his 16th year as the Director of Bands and Fine Arts Department Chair for the Lakewood Ranch High School band program in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. Brad Martin rejoins The Cadets staff after working as Campaign Manager and consultant since 2017. Brad also served as Director of Development for The Cadets from 2012 to 2014, as well as for Carolina Crown from 2014 to 2017.

You can learn more about The Cadets staff by clicking here. Don't forget to join the live webinar on Thursday, February 20, at 8:00 pm EST by going online to live.cadets.org. 

Edited by George Dixon

39 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Why do I have a feeling there will be more questions then answers! 

I can think of a few reasons. One, some answers may be vague, and there could be legitimate reasons why some things may be vague. Second, there are some who will only want to hear what they want to hear. For me, as long as what they say satisfies marching members, staff, parents, and donors, that is what matters most.

• Thanks 5