Cadets and YEA new path forward

2 hours ago, inbetween said:

He has hinted at trying to get back in once he has been "acquitted". 

not so subtlely

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

me too - I'm pretty sure he's reading us here and THEN blocking us over there. Anyone who questions the great one gets blocked. I take it like a badge of honor

no i think i got in before they checked and my uh ties to others got me blocked

1 hour ago, lifeisaround said:

Heard some rumors about how the cadets are legally becoming a 501c3 and they’re just going under another umbrella of another non profit that just folded a drum corps.... I am hoping this is not true and I hope that they do get their ducks lined up....

the Encorps relationship???

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Finally someone figured it out! A transfer of a 501c3 is a fairly simple procedure. 

Jim’s Dad did it three times.  Men of Ohio transferred to Queen City Cadets.  Then it was transferred to Pride of Cincinnati and they still operate under it today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

Heard some rumors about how the cadets are legally becoming a 501c3 and they’re just going under another umbrella of another non profit that just folded a drum corps.... I am hoping this is not true and I hope that they do get their ducks lined up....

Heard the same at the WGI Regional in S. Brunswick where Cadets had a recruitment table. They are going to use an existing 501c3  and they will be based in NJ. At 1st I thought the YEA one but heard about an inactive 501c3 of another drumcorp.

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

not so subtlely

and very doubtful.