Cadets and YEA new path forward

On 2/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, George Dixon said:

Yup. Several of which are posting here 

Lets tar and feather them and then make them watch 2010 show over and over and over.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jonwoody said:

Lets tar and feather them and then make them watch 2010 show over and over and over.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I forgot about that.  I amend my vote to 16.  

this gang isn't very good at torture -- you edit shows from the past ten years or so and play the most egregious aspects of each show over and over in the loop

for example - Little Jeffrey learning to twirl goes directly into the narration "I love my trumpet" of 2007 then a direct leap into Backflip Jesus battle with Adonis from 2016. You edit out anything with fast paced exciting drill (like the end of 2008), good musicianship (such as the French Horn solo from 2015) and you ONLY include such highlights as the oprah tarp, the stage too high to let you see what's going on, plus a few splashes of "Can I get an amen!!??" and the always annoying "I hope you might like to sit and have some tea" 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

this gang isn't very good at torture -- you edit shows from the past ten years or so and play the most egregious aspects of each show over and over in the loop

for example - Little Jeffrey learning to twirl goes directly into the narration "I love my trumpet" of 2007 then a direct leap into Backflip Jesus battle with Adonis from 2016. You edit out anything with fast paced exciting drill (like the end of 2008), good musicianship (such as the French Horn solo from 2015) and you ONLY include such highlights as the oprah tarp, the stage too high to let you see what's going on, plus a few splashes of "Can I get an amen!!??" and the always annoying "I hope you might like to sit and have some tea" 

buuuuuut... where are we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, FTNK said:

buuuuuut... where are we?

On a big round rock, they telling me we’re circling a star.

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I forgot about that.  I amend my vote to 16.  

wise choice

• Thanks 1