Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Ream

DCA ticket sales

Recommended Posts

good news if you already bought your tickets for 2020, DCA has advertised on Facebook buy through Friday and you can get $10 off.

 

no word on where the seats are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never mind the site shows 3151 available seats for finals and 3189 for prelims.

 

what was capacity again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

never mind the site shows 3151 available seats for finals and 3189 for prelims.

 

what was capacity again?

3190?  🙂

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, burdettsky said:

3190?  🙂

 

maybe i suck at math one handed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 12:04 AM, Jeff Ream said:

never mind the site shows 3151 available seats for finals and 3189 for prelims.

Must be expecting lots of Walker and Rascal traffic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Must be expecting lots of Walker and Rascal traffic. 

I still have a scooter!!!  Not sure if it's a Rascal.

My now-departed wife needed it after her stroke.

I figured I'd hold onto it. I'll be 62 in June, and ya never know.  LOL.
 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I still have a scooter!!!  Not sure if it's a Rascal.

My now-departed wife needed it after her stroke.

I figured I'd hold onto it. I'll be 62 in June, and ya never know.  LOL.
 

Still got walker and wheelchair from my late wife in the cellar (next to my collection of crutches and cane). But hit 62 last year and yeah you never know.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 3:08 PM, Jeff Ream said:

maybe i suck at math one handed

I'm tired enough that I actually thought about that for a second......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 5:12 PM, Fran Haring said:

I still have a scooter!!!  Not sure if it's a Rascal.

My now-departed wife needed it after her stroke.

I figured I'd hold onto it. I'll be 62 in June, and ya never know.  LOL.
 

 

21 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Still got walker and wheelchair from my late wife in the cellar (next to my collection of crutches and cane). But hit 62 last year and yeah you never know.

You two are both too funny to get old so don't sweat it LOL. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm tired enough that I actually thought about that for a second......

left hand/wrist healing slowly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.