The Cavaliers Jammin' at Niagara Falls

This started when a certain 6-year vet asked me to get him a cup of water during a break from practice.  When an ambitious New Guy asked him right after if he needed a water, he answered "naw, Skeletor's hookin' me up," using the nickname for the first time.  When everybody laughs at a new nickname, it tends to stick!  (Not to point out, having lots of gears on your necklace has its perks!)

Yours truly,

Skeletor

• Like 1

There was a bus driver who's name was Skeletor!  I remember the guard had gotten a 'new' bus (with air conditioning) and we had missed a turn to a practice site, so the drivers were trying to figure out how we were going to turn around and get where we needed to be. Well, Skeletor (the driver) decided to do a 3-point turn in the street....without going up a block and making the 3-point turn, and as he backed up, backed up into a huge berm which punctured the air conditioning pump.....that totally sucked!

anyway, I had gotten my nickname at my first audition camp from the vet while sitting in the library at Rosemont Elementary, and this Vet had walked by and said, "HEY SLUGGO" to me, and I was like...wtf?!!  Then he told me to figure out who Sluggo was by next camp, and I was pretty much in...albeit once I passed all auditions and all, but it felt great to be welcomed.

• Like 1

I heard all about my namesake, the original Skeletor.  Isn't he the bus driver who would drive golf balls into the farmers' fields all day instead of catch up on sleep?  I heard they cracked down on him once his body tried to catch up on sleep while driving.

• Haha 1