"THEY'RE ALWAYS READY!!!"

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

He was a great guy.  He wrote our drill and taught us in 1977.  I learned more about marching and drum corps In general,  from him than anyone else. 

Hi Terri,

Dave was a “motivational” instructor wasn’t he? Not just Dave, but his entire family was involved in drum corps and we were fortunate to share in that!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 8:31 AM, Ghost said:

They are the same people who attend PGA tournaments and love to yell " in the hole".

The folks at the tee on a par-5 who yell that... they should be banned from golf tournaments for life. :tongue:

• Like 1

When the Muchachos were still around, there was a woman who would yell something like "Go, go, Muchachos!!!!" just before the corps started,  at pretty much every show I saw them.

I mean, this woman was LOUD!!! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

The folks at the tee on a par-5 who yell that... they should be banned from golf tournaments for life. :tongue:

Anyone make a hole in one on a par 4 recently?  More banned for life for yeah. 🏌🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Anyone make a hole in one on a par 4 recently?  More banned for life for yeah. 🏌🏾‍♂️

Yep.... them, too, even though Dustin Johnson just missed an ace on a 4 a couple of years ago. About a foot or so short.

Then again, he can hit the ball several miles farther than I can even imagine doing.  LOL.

Edited by Fran Haring

2 hours ago, oldsoprano said:

I vaguely remember hearing a tape of one of the west coast corps at finals in the early to mid-70s (I think it was Anaheim, but not certain) and you can clearly hear someone yell "California sucks" on the tape.

Back before YT and worrys about copyrights some corps would put vids of old shows on their website (under Media). Won’t say the Corps but on one vid (apparently nonprofessional) you hear someone say “yeah same old ####”. Could have downloaded it at the time but missed my chance.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

37 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

I vaguely remember hearing a tape of one of the west coast corps at finals in the early to mid-70s (I think it was Anaheim, but not certain) and you can clearly hear someone yell "California sucks" on the tape.

Do you know what we yelled back......?

"East is nice, but West is best!"

• Like 1