DCI Ticket prices... how far is up??

On 2/23/2020 at 2:17 AM, Incognito365 said:

I paid $75 for a concert per ticket last year, and I could spit and hit the lead singer. Pretty sad when concert tickets for a world tour are cheaper than NightBeat.

I remember a time when it was cool at some concerts to spit and hit the lead singer. :tongue:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Bought Detroit and St. Louis today.  First row 50 baybee.  

38th row, center section for Detroit here.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

You're right, it wasn't 3 1/2 hours.

It was 4 hours, not including the opener, and no intermission time.

And the show was designed for one main purpose - entertainment (and money, of course).

The Eagles tour that is currently crossing the country is about 3 1/2 hours long.  Cheapest seats list for $300 before fees.  I've looked into several big tours coming through this year and nothing is less than $125 before fees.   DCI is still on the low end of ticket prices for live musical events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwoValves said:

The Eagles tour that is currently crossing the country is about 3 1/2 hours long.  Cheapest seats list for $300 before fees.  I've looked into several big tours coming through this year and nothing is less than $125 before fees.   DCI is still on the low end of ticket prices for live musical events.

Apples and rutabaga 

1 hour ago, TwoValves said:

Do the Eagles perform only half their show for the first month or nah?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1