DCI Ticket prices... how far is up??

42 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

THIS is why I am huge proponent of Flo Marching.  An enormous ‘living room’ audience is out there still to capture. Great value to many!

Digging out Flo schedule is on my to do list over the next few weeks. And hope Box5 continues to do at least a regular season show and full DCA weekend as in the last few years

17 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Digging out Flo schedule is on my to do list over the next few weeks. And hope Box5 continues to do at least a regular season show and full DCA weekend as in the last few years

I hope Box 5 comes through as well though I would REALLY like either Flo or Box 5 to offer a DCI / DCA package price. Paying separately always feels a little more painful for me for some reason. 

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I still want all you guys to come to ATL this year so we can all go out for a beer and be obnoxious to all of the millennial's....and then maybe more beer... 

Maybe next year.  I was seduced by St. Louis show.  Much closer and we can drive.  

30 minutes ago, Ghost said:

If it wasn't for your Avatar, I'd have you pegged as a small "doodle" dog owner.

Pretty stinkin' cute doggo too. I got a Chiweenie as part of what I refer to as "Brittney's Dowry." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Maybe next year.  I was seduced by St. Louis show.  Much closer and we can drive.  

I'll take it! If the giant meteor doesn't hit us before then. The good news that if it does, people won't feel the need to complain about amps, costumes, electronics and instrumentation anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

I can attest to the living room audience! We love ❤️ Flo

So just because....do you ever scream "THEY'RE ALWAYS READY!!!" in a fit of guilt and shame at the TV? It's ok, you can tell us. 

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Oh my no! But there is a lot of do it up Devils. Love those naughty little Devils. 

I'll raise a glass and shout one out for you this season. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ghost said:

If it wasn't for your Avatar, I'd have you pegged as a small "doodle" dog owner.

Grew up with Boxers but house and yard too small for those active buggers. Bichon better fit when it tries to pass you in the hallway, etc. Personality  pretty much same except Bichons are friendly to everyone and Boxers can be protective, especially with kids or handicapped.