2013 Carolina Crown's Unhealthy Relationship

10 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

So expressing how you love someone is "unhealthy", "obsessive", and a "dependency". Okay. Someone better wake Shakespear from the grave to tell him the true meaning of love so that he can rewrite his Sonnets. Seems to me someone just wanted an excuse to say they liked Re:Rite of Spring better.

Even if 2013 Crown wasn't the most entertaining show for me to watch (why do they keep counting in high pitched voices?), I gotta admit that horn line has gotta be in Top 5 Of All Time.  (Can be said about many Crown or Blue  Devils shows of the last nine or so years.)  I guess the counting in 2013 is probably a Glass thing too, huh?  I'm not sure I like this guy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Even if 2013 Crown wasn't the most entertaining show for me to watch (why do they keep counting in high pitched voices?), I gotta admit that horn line has gotta be in Top 5 Of All Time.  (Can be said about many Crown or Blue  Devils shows of the last nine or so years.)  I guess the counting in 2013 is probably a Glass thing too, huh?  I'm not sure I like this guy.

Einstein on the Beach isn’t really the best way to get into Glass if you aren’t into that kind of stuff already. I do recommend checking out the original Einstein on the Beach, but specifically the Knee Play 5. It’s not really the kind of music you’d bob your head to. It’s more akin to the soundscapes you’ll find in ambient or drone music. And the counting doesn’t actually mean anything deep. It was just an on the spot decision, as the singers were practicing the music by counting, and when asked about what the lyrics would be, Glass just chose to have it stay as the counts.

18 hours ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Maybe, now that I think about it.  Devils are so rarely my favorite I got hyped today when watching 2013.  What Blue Devils' shows are my favorite of their respective years?  1984, 1985, 2007, 2013.

You didn’t list 86 or 88 Devils...you are unhealthy 😁

On 2/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, Skeletor '96 said:

They were counting crows

faeona8ldy431.jpg