Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, garfield said:

What if a solution is to have an abbreviated tour that excludes corps from the most-prone cities.  SF issued a very real warning today.

New York too?

83 People in Nassau County [New York] Being Monitored for Possible Coronavirus Exposure

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Do Mandarins in fact have a high proportion of members who are actually from Asian countries? (I seriously do not know the answer to that question.)

And given the link you previously posted, are you prepared to suggest similar quarantines, on, say, Italians?

No, I suggest we just kill all the Italians.

(Everyone else relax.  N.E. knows that I AM Italian, and I'm scheduled for 3 weeks in Rome with my daughter in June.  I'm feeling their pain.)

Edited by garfield
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Naturally I hope you are right about this!

As I’ve been told by a wise (yet IT illiterate boss in an IT shop): reason why you have experts is you listen to them.

Anyway, practice good hygiene. Don't be like this guy!

TV Host Says He 'Hasn't Washed Hands in 10 Years'

Another reason not to be like that guy is that he's the fellow who threw an axe and hit DCI percussion judge Jeff Prosperie.

1 minute ago, garfield said:

(Everyone else relax.  N.E. knows that I AM Italian, and I'm scheduled for 3 weeks in Rome with my daughter in June.  I'm feeling their pain.)

(And garfield knows that also am (part) Italian. And I hope he has a great trip!)

2 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Another reason not to be like that guy is that he's the fellow who threw an axe and hit DCI percussion judge Jeff Prosperie.

Omg. I wash my hands about 30 times a day.  

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Omg. I wash my hands about 30 times a day.  

Maybe the reason the axe flew off course is that it slipped due to his unwashed hands being greasy?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Doesn’t get to close to the razor either judging by the picture....