Coronavirus

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Just live your life.  You’re young.  It’s mostly dangerous for the elderly.  

I’ve been meaning to talk to you about your Will ...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol CDC mentioned 60+ as needed to take extra precautions with crowds. My 50 something “kid” sister told me to start 2am runs to SprawlMart and the 24 hour supermarket. Smart###.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol CDC mentioned 60+ as needed to take extra precautions with crowds. My 50 something “kid” sister told me to start 2am runs to SprawlMart and the 24 hour supermarket. Smart###.

I’m in excellent health.  Not in the least bit worried. 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

The person works in the food industry and I ate there while they were working just two days ago. A little scary. Lol.

I'm neither old, nor infirm, nor immunocompromised.  

I won't be in contact with anybody similar to the above for the next several months. 

As a healthy adult, according the CDC, if I happen to contract COVID-19, I'll experience anything from symptoms resembling a mild cold to symptoms resembling a flu.  My odds of dying are incredibly slim even if I do contract this virus.  

Read what the CDC says, and figure out if all of the antecedents of your personal situation require any degree of the hysteria we're seeing from the masses. 

Then act. 

This is not hard to figure out.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Now 60+ is old?  I must be dead at 72!  🙄

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lance said:

My odds of dying are incredibly slim even if I do contract this virus.  

Read what the CDC says, and figure out if all of the antecedents of your personal situation require any degree of the hysteria we're seeing from the masses. 

Then act. 

This is not hard to figure out.  

I don't know this for a fact, but the chance of dying from this virus is probably lower than that of dying while driving  your car to stock up on supplies in case you have to "self-quarantine"!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m in excellent health.  Not in the least bit worried. 

My biggest problem is being TDF (too #### fat) but working on it. Inside joke from my sister is that I retired beginning of March so getting ribbed about age. 😜

Seriously keeping any eye out for where this is hitting and being careful otherwise. Interested to see if my church stops handshaking when sharing the peace. Never thought about that too much until guy didn’t shake because he was going thru chemo and had to be careful

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1