Coronavirus

14 minutes ago, Continental said:

Oh you are cute.  Very cute. 

to someone at least.  I suspect it's to yourself. 

I got off DCP the first time because of know-it-alls like yourself. 

Didn't learn your lesson, eh?  🙂 

I'm here all night.  Try the veal.  Tip your waitress.

(Psst, I haven't been around very long either.)

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hard to tell sarcasm on social media. Especially with others here seriously claiming this is blown out of proportion. 

i usually put (sarcasm) with mine as have had the same misunderstanding with some of my posts

I apologize for the lack of clear communication.  I follow your posts and I really admire what you say - it's inoffensive and quite balanced.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, garfield said:

Didn't learn your lesson, eh?  🙂 

I'm here all night.  Try the veal.  Tip your waitress.

(Psst, I haven't been around very long either.)

I asked the people who control the Hubble Space Telescope where the center of the universe is.

Their response is interesting in that the top 10 answers they provided didn't include any of the usual posters on DCP.

What is really interesting is that it is those usual posters who will reply to this comment. 

Edited by Continental

10 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Which, if recent vernacular is any indication, will soon be considered “elderly”.

Great I finally get senior discounts and can order off the smaller size (senior menu) at more places and the rules will change. 

7 minutes ago, Continental said:

I apologize for the lack of clear communication.  I follow your posts and I really admire what you say - it's inoffensive and quite balanced.

We often don't get to respond to those who seem to be logical.

But I have ready so many of your posts which are logical, inoffensive, and without accusation. 

So many on here could learn from your behavior. They do not however. 

16 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hard to tell sarcasm on social media. Especially with others here seriously claiming this is blown out of proportion. 

Something can be very serious and blown out of proportion at the same time.  The latter is a relative concept.  

I don’t think anyone is (or many people are) suggesting we not use precautions.  Some people are concerned that panic could do more harm than the virus itself.  

FDR had something to say about that, I believe.  

• Like 2