I am NOT a Blue Devils hater.

30 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Paying off judges........here we go again........smh. And that little girl who brought nothing to the show (says you) is Clara. And she was in the 2015 show Ink, not Fellini. 

Let me ask a question I’ve been wanting to for a long time how did this little girl qualify to be on the field? Isn’t there an age requirement? 

11 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Let me ask a question I’ve been wanting to for a long time how did this little girl qualify to be on the field? Isn’t there an age requirement? 

Yeah.  You can’t march when you’re 23.  If you turn 22 after June 1, you’re ok.  

17 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

From what I understand there is not a minimum age requirement only a maximum. But I could be mistaken. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Paying off judges........here we go again........smh. And that little girl who brought nothing to the show (says you) is Clara. And she was in the 2015 show Ink, not Fellini. 

Yeah, I know that was two different shows I didn't really like.  In all fairness, I love a lot of Blue Devils shows and hate a lot of Cavaliers ones.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

14 minutes ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Yeah, I know that was two different shows I didn't really like.  In all fairness, I love a lot of Blue Devils shows and hate a lot of Cavaliers ones.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

And you have the right to like/dislike what you want. But paying off judges? C'mon man!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

And you have the right to like/dislike what you want. But paying off judges? C'mon man!

Did people not realize that was sarcasm?  People say have a really dry sense of humor, I guess...

5 minutes ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Did people not realize that was sarcasm?  People say have a really dry sense of humor, I guess...

Fair enough.

3 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Your JF comment was good sarcasm. 

JF?  I am curious as to how I'm being insulted here!

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Frankly, I am the other way around. Make as many threads as you want. They are fun to read!

You always got my back, Hook'em!  Splooie!

• Like 1