Skeletor '96

I am NOT a Blue Devils hater.

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Paying off judges........here we go again........smh. And that little girl who brought nothing to the show (says you) is Clara. And she was in the 2015 show Ink, not Fellini. 

Let me ask a question I’ve been wanting to for a long time how did this little girl qualify to be on the field? Isn’t there an age requirement? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Let me ask a question I’ve been wanting to for a long time how did this little girl qualify to be on the field? Isn’t there an age requirement? 

Yeah.  You can’t march when you’re 23.  If you turn 22 after June 1, you’re ok.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Let me ask a question I’ve been wanting to for a long time how did this little girl qualify to be on the field? Isn’t there an age requirement? 

From what I understand there is not a minimum age requirement only a maximum. But I could be mistaken. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Paying off judges........here we go again........smh. And that little girl who brought nothing to the show (says you) is Clara. And she was in the 2015 show Ink, not Fellini. 

Yeah, I know that was two different shows I didn't really like.  In all fairness, I love a lot of Blue Devils shows and hate a lot of Cavaliers ones.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Yeah, I know that was two different shows I didn't really like.  In all fairness, I love a lot of Blue Devils shows and hate a lot of Cavaliers ones.  I call 'em as I see 'em.

And you have the right to like/dislike what you want. But paying off judges? C'mon man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

And you have the right to like/dislike what you want. But paying off judges? C'mon man!

Did people not realize that was sarcasm?  People say have a really dry sense of humor, I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Did people not realize that was sarcasm?  People say have a really dry sense of humor, I guess...

Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Skeletor '96 said:

Did people not realize that was sarcasm?  People say have a really dry sense of humor, I guess...

Your JF comment was good sarcasm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Your JF comment was good sarcasm. 

JF?  I am curious as to how I'm being insulted here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Frankly, I am the other way around. Make as many threads as you want. They are fun to read!

You always got my back, Hook'em!  Splooie!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.