I am NOT a Blue Devils hater.

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

From what I understand there is not a minimum age requirement only a maximum. But I could be mistaken. 

Since that was one of my favorite all time effects, I am glad there were no rules against it though I’m sure a few folks were studying the rules hoping for a penalty of some kind. I know there is no minimum age requirement, but back in the day they would have been penalized for hiding her since everyone had to be in motion for a certain amount of time. It was during the 11 1/2 to 13 minute period and I think you were only allowed a certain amount of time in “concert” mode.

7 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Since that was one of my favorite all time effects, I am glad there were no rules against it though I’m sure a few folks were studying the rules hoping for a penalty of some kind. I know there is no minimum age requirement, but back in the day they would have been penalized for hiding her since everyone had to be in motion for a certain amount of time. It was during the 11 1/2 to 13 minute period and I think you were only allowed a certain amount of time in “concert” mode.

You just taught me something. I never knew you had to be in motion for a certain amount of time BITD. Keep in mind I have never marched, so forgive me if this question is dumb to ask, but the prop Clara was hiding behind was in motion thru out the show, does that count as her being in motion?

Lol I personally know a BD hater that was examining every rule DCI had when Clara made her first appearance. From minimum age limit, to if Clara put BD over the 150 member limit, heck I think he pulled her school grades to ensure she was passing all her subjects LMAO. Gave me great pleasure he had to deal with BD winning that year over Crown, and even more pleasure knowing there was nothing he could do about it.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

You just taught me something. I never knew you had to be in motion for a certain amount of time BITD. Keep in mind I have never marched, so forgive me if this question is dumb to ask, but the prop Clara was hiding behind was in motion thru out the show, does that count as her being in motion?

Lol I personally know a BD hater that was examining every rule DCI had when Clara made her first appearance. From minimum age limit, to if Clara put BD over the 150 member limit, heck I think he pulled her school grades to ensure she was passing all her subjects LMAO. Gave me great pleasure he had to deal with BD winning that year over Crown, and even more pleasure knowing there was nothing he could do about it.  

Remain in motion - that's what mark time was for.

6 minutes ago, flugelswerebugels said:

Remain in motion - that's what mark time was for.

Got it. Thank you. Always a great day when the good people of DCP teach me something new. 

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Yeah, we had stoptime back then.  Before my time  but in Jim’s time), cadence was on the sheets. 

• Thanks 1