If Gawd forbid Drum Corps is canceled this summer, What are your alternate plans?

26 minutes ago, TwoValves said:

Start a paid website about the history of drum corps.  Because if the whole season is lost then expect 90% of the organizations to permanently fold.  History will be all that is left.  

When DCP members discussed about a partial or no season, I wondered  how many corps would not return after a complete shut down.

Hopefully getting a good chunk of the tuition I’ve already paid refunded...........

• Like 1

Once a week or so get out my grill and cook for 150 neighborhood kids, and remind them to drink lots of water.  Just for kicks show up at a high school  that I have never been to, in a random state at 6am and try to find where the bathroom is without waking up anyone sleeping inside,  then try to find an ice machine that we are allowed to use,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

For the first time in my 60 year love affair with drum corps, me and my FAMILY including the grands, are going to finals...or at least that's what we planned..hotels,plane tickets etc., all accounted for..if no drum corps I don't know what we'll do, but I guess I better look at alternatives..oh well......Peace

• Sad 2

Please don't tell me you believe this will go on through the summer???

Won't affect me a bit. I stopped watching a few years ago.

• Haha 1