If Gawd forbid Drum Corps is canceled this summer, What are your alternate plans?

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Get a Ring system.  That’s what we have. 

So an hour before Saturday finals last summer our Ring spotted an individual looking into the back windows of our house. He then went on the deck and started pulling on the back door. My wife called the local police and told the dispatcher she was in Indianapolis and reported the incident. The dispatcher asked if she was at DCI and told her he was an alumni of the Spartans and how thrilled he was they won. It ended up the intruder was a neighbors brother who was visiting and had gone to the wrong house. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Then you better start practicing bending backwards from the waist.

worst waste of time in Ireland - IMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pbeau said:

So an hour before Saturday finals last summer our Ring spotted an individual looking into the back windows of our house. He then went on the deck and started pulling on the back door. My wife called the local police and told the dispatcher she was in Indianapolis and reported the incident. The dispatcher asked if she was at DCI and told her he was an alumni of the Spartans and how thrilled he was they won. It ended up the intruder was a neighbors brother who was visiting and had gone to the wrong house. 

Was he drunk?  Lol

Seriously, though, Ring is great. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Was he drunk?  Lol

Seriously, though, Ring is great. 

Condos that all look alike lol? Have a friend in a condo association and every time I go there I have to set the gps to find her place. Most of the roads are partial circles and all condos look alike except for the crap people put on the porch. 

Always think of my dads line when he saw his first place like that “holy #### don’t come home drunk at night, you’ll never find your place”. 🥺

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

worst waste of time in Ireland - IMO

A friend who books tours to Ireland claims the biggest reason Blarney Castle is a stop is because the Blarney Woolen Mills are a popular shopping destination. 

4 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Ireland is wonderful but the young locals pee on the stone.  

24 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Was one of the highlights of our family trip.  And you can’t really pee on the stone.

I have to agree with LabMaster. I think that’s more of an urban legend, but as soon as you get off the bus, the Blarney Woolen Mills serves you an Irish coffee, and I had a Guinness with lunch, so maybe Greg is right and when I kissed the Blarney Stone I just didn’t know cause I was half in the bag! 

Early Happy St. Patrick’s Day. ☘️🇮🇪

• Like 2