Why is there no 2020 Official Programs & Playlist thread?

DCP guideline #37 states "they who complain the loudest about a particular topic not already posted must perform the duty even if they feel it is beneath their dignity, especially when it's their first post.  If not completed in a timely manner any mod has the supreme power and duty to band the person for life and added to the deceased troll link."

Edited by Ghost

I'd rather wait and see whether the DCI season will go on as planned before seeing any new program info from the big-name corps.

Yes, this is what the world has come to as of now.

• Like 1

There no 2020 Official Programs & Playlist because corps are now waiting until the day of the first show to announce their repertoire.

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I'd rather wait and see whether the DCI season will go on as planned...

me too, but that's not the actual reason for the secrecy right?  we haven't had coherent info about shows as early as the first couple of weeks of march in at least half a decade. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yep.  That’s why I’m not renewing my FloSports subscription until we know whether it’s a no or a go. 

Oh, This is a good idea.  Since I only use It for marching arts I may as well cancel for the time being.  I can re-up if things go.

• Like 1