Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

There’s going to be a tremendous pent up demand for goods and services. If you can hang in there you’ll be busier than you’ve ever been. 

Edited by HockeyDad

11 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I'll be honest... the only thing I am panicking about is the possibility of no DCI season this summer. I... I need some DCI. 

What?  No DVD collection?  Then you better keep your internet device charged since goggle might become your newest BFF.  

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What?  No DVD collection?  Then you better keep your internet device charged since goggle might become your newest BFF.  

I've taken to playing sniper 3d assassin lol. I despise video games but you gotta do what you gotta do. 

I did sneak out to the shop yesterday to finish up a jump cue for myself. I NEVER get to build equipment for myself so it was nice. Now I need to start working on a curly koa cue for a customer. Stressful when a hunk of wood by itself is $300+ dollars.

Just got an email that standstill concert moved from 4/1 to mid September. We... shall..... see..... even if they do hold it I might be over cautious....

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I'll be honest... the only thing I am panicking about is the possibility of no DCI season this summer. I... I need some DCI. 

i felt that way when WGI cancelled. now a few weeks in, i'm far more big picture

“You People” are getting all the threads locked. So remember, this thread is for fluffy bunnies, rainbows and unicorns Only!

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Thanks 2

Federal Income Tax filing date extended to July 15 - no interest or penalties involved. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/treasury-secretary-says-tax-filing-deadline-moved-to-july-15/ar-BB11sUeS?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=AVRES007

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

“You People” are getting all the threads locked. So remember, this thread is for fluffy bunnies, rainbows and unicorns Only!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh please. By all means, close more threads.  Then we won’t have jack #### to discuss.  

Sorry if I derailed the thread. I was just passing on Britt and my Covid-19 (or "The Covissle" as we're calling it,) experience. It's frustrating trying to get a test in Tennessee.