Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

12 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Sorry if I derailed the thread. I was just passing on Britt and my Covid-19 (or "The Covissle" as we're calling it,) experience. It's frustrating trying to get a test in Tennessee. 

I am pretty sure Terri wasn’t referring to you and your frustrations. You and Britt definitely need some encouragement. I think Terri is referring to other threads that get off the rails and then closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I am pretty sure Terri wasn’t referring to you and your frustrations. You and Britt definitely need some encouragement. I think Terri is referring to other threads that get off the rails and then closed.

I wasn’t.  I’m just so aggravated by everyone, not just here, playing politics with an unseen enemy that is killing Americans. 

This country is going to come through this because we will come together.  American ends in I-CAN.  🇺🇸 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

“You People” are getting all the threads locked. So remember, this thread is for fluffy bunnies, rainbows and unicorns Only!

who you calling you you?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh please. By all means, close more threads.  Then we won’t have jack #### to discuss.  

i'd prefer discussing jack Daniels over jack ####.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Continental said:

DCP - all threads to be closed.  

Oh well - some have the moderator power and some use it wisely, but at times they are not online so others control the discussion. 

they sound young. 

Perhaps on a beach in Florida. 

hiya,

i mod the Facebook page, but not the site. lemme be honest in a nice way that DCP likes...

you have not one ###### clue the mods background experience or why they were chosen to do a thankless and 10000000% free job. sometimes they get heavy handed, but more than enough warnings have been given out and some people just can't play in the sandbox nicely. so sometimes the only way to stop the behavior is to close the thread. it's far less time consuming than going back and deleting post after post.

you can apologize to them any time, they'll wait.

• Thanks 2

I used to love my job. I now absolutely F_______g HATE it. 

I used to love drum corps. I am now debating walking away for good. 

I used to love this website. I am now sick of all the bad news. 

It may be time to walk away from it all. 

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wasn’t.  I’m just so aggravated by everyone, not just here, playing politics with an unseen enemy that is killing Americans. 

This country is going to come through this because we will come together.  American ends in I-CAN.  🇺🇸 

And CAN starts with C, and that rhymes with P, and that stands for POOL!

The MUSIC MAN!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I used to love my job. I now absolutely F_______g HATE it. 

I used to love drum corps. I am now debating walking away for good. 

I used to love this website. I am now sick of all the bad news. 

It may be time to walk away from it all. 

Can I have your GIF?

4 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Can we please respect @HockeyDad ‘s wishes and keep this an encouragement only thread?

I'm encouraging Tekk to give me his GIF before he walks away.  I'll keep it warm for him until he returns.

Edited by garfield
  • Haha 1