Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It could be worse.  You could be watching Barbie movies all week like someone we know. 😉

That would be me. I am watching my two young granddaughters at their house while their parents and my wife work from home at my house.  Watching these movies is driving me a little batty! I think what I told Terri was, “If I have to watch another one, I may have to poke my eyes out!”

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 1

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

My favorite musical. And in high school, I got to play the bassoon part in the pit orchestra.

Yes, this was a favorite

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I can say that being quarantined for up to 14 days by Britts' doctor will definitely test both of our patience limits. Most drummers (percussionist) that I've known well share common personalities (re: dark senses of humor, quick with and a big mouth that overrides our brains.) We do after hit things with mallets....so going off on someone would seem pretty normal. Maybe that's why Britt wouldn't let me call her doctor yesterday to "explain my displeasure" to them.

i can still escape the house if need be for work.

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

i can still escape the house if need be for work.

We're not suppose to leave here in California unless 1 family member is going to store or you are a First Responder of some sort, otherwise our Gov. has asked everyone to stay home,

I have no idea how they are going to police this. I have heard in biggest cities like SF and L.A. they are issuing Misdemeanor citations.

41 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Wow, you have GH as a house guest?

Been thinking of that, if GH is in the same place there are 11 reported cases in his county (last I checked).

13 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

We're not suppose to leave here in California unless 1 family member is going to store or you are a First Responder of some sort, otherwise our Gov. has asked everyone to stay home,

We’re in shelter down starting tomorrow.  Is it ok to go for a drive?  Not going to get out of the car anywhere.   We were just going to get out of the house. 

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Well, I never liked my job when my job was active duty navy. So, you are or were in the military a lot longer than I. Your pain threshold must be much higher. 

NO WONDER we get along so well. What was your rate?