Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

Hmmmm forgot I had a dvd of The Atomic Cafe, an early 80s dark comedy look at the 1950s fear of nuclear wipe out during the Cold War.

watch tonight or too much like what’s going on now?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hmmmm forgot I had a dvd of The Atomic Cafe, an early 80s dark comedy look at the 1950s fear of nuclear wipe out during the Cold War.

watch tonight or too much like what’s going on now?

I’m going to watch The Walking Dead tonight so....

• Haha 2

On a POSITIVE note: Harvey Weinstein tests POSITIVE for Coronavirus is now in isolation at a NY facility.  BTW Senior  Placido had several women come forward regarding his sexual advances/conduct. A big OOP's to both of them!

We just got back from a walk around the neighborhood, just in time to catch the end of Regiment’s 2010 show on the watching party. So... feeling a little better. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m going to watch The Walking Dead tonight so....

I watched up until Hershel died.  He reminded me of my Grandfather.  Got my wife hooked & now she's obsessed with it.  She has a private FB group with about 900+ fans.  She & some friends have been to Senoia, GA a couple of times.  I may start watching again but it's several seasons to catch up.  Maybe a good time during lock down!  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, year1buick said:

We just got back from a walk around the neighborhood, just in time to catch the end of Regiment’s 2010 show on the watching party. So... feeling a little better. 🙂

We did our two walks as usual...13K steps or so. Tomorrow may be a washout, not sure. 

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

We did our two walks as usual...13K steps or so. Tomorrow may be a washout, not sure. 

With no softball games (3/wk), my steps per day have nose dived.  Keep up the good workout program.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

With no softball games (3/wk), my steps per day have nose dived.  Keep up the good workout program.

Our clubhouse is closed. I normally work out in the gym, or swim laps in the indoor pool. Walking is all we have for now. Usually 10-12 of us, spread out over a block or even two (plus our friends' dog in the afternoon walk!).