Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

Finally broke out the DVDs. Anyone here see “The Legend of 1900? Watched for the third time. Such a visual film.

• Like 1

I just read that Gov Cuomo is starting Chloroquine trials. Good for him. Praying it helps!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Told my wife I was going to start drinking Clorox.  She replied, "want me to pour you a glass or six"? :guinesssmilie::spitting:  #Quarantined 

Or, just have a gin and tonic! (Tonic water has quinine in it.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, year1buick said:

Or, just have a gin and tonic! (Tonic water has quinine in it.)

We were talking with our daughter today who has three (9-7-5) girls she's trying to educate and make the best of it.  During a break, they were watching some birds fighting over some worms.  The blue jays beat the cardinals 4-2!

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

We were talking with our daughter today who has three (9-7-5) girls she's trying to educate and make the best of it.  During a break, they were watching some birds fighting over some worms.  The blue jays beat the cardinals 4-2!

Blue Jays are very territorial.  I would bet on the Blue Jays; the bird. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Blue Jays are very territorial.  I would bet on the Blue Jays; the bird. 

Saw my first hawk in months circling low over the backyard.... then I remembered the 16 pound white dog was out... ohhhhh bleeeeep!!!!!!

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Saw my first hawk in months circling low over the backyard.... then I remembered the 16 pound white dog was out... ohhhhh bleeeeep!!!!!!

For just a flash I thought you were starting in on - sit alone and talk, and watch a hawk making lazy circles in the sky. 
Oklahoma!  The corniest musical I ever loved. 

• Haha 4

Before Michigan goes on lock-down at midnight, I went to a the corner liquor store and bought a gallon and a half of bourbon and several bottles of wine. So no, I am not hoarding anything. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 3