Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

5 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Keep your blame game comments to different threads please. There are plenty of them. 

regardless of who is in charge, it's a nationally uncoordinated cluster ####. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, garfield said:

SIX TRILLION DOLLARS

$6-Trillion

$6,000,000,000,000

Not "Shovel-Ready Jobs" but DIRECT investment infusions.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/03/24/kudlow-says-economic-rescue-will-amount-to-6-trillion/

Encouragement to take care of neighbors at risk.  Check in on them.

The Wagon is doing right by customers and employees 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And as I posted the phone rang from Hershey Medical Center (part of Penn State Medical). Have an appointment scheduled in April for hearing aid info. This will now be done over the phone.... thank goodness my right ear is Ok but going to make note taking a beotch as I hate speaker phone on the cell. 

Also my church is now webcasting Sunday service and has link to last weeks service. Just weird seeing a service with only a pianist (pre service music) and the ministers. All keeping social distance 

hate to think what the Bichon (avatar pic) is gonna look like when she misses her grooming for a while.

the daily checkins on Facebook from the staff are great. I mean you see Liz and you cant help but smile

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Just make sure that you take your family to Easter services on April 12th.  Send me your addresses & I'll send y'all some Dapper Dan Hair Gel. 😂😷  
FYI: I attend church regularly & serve as a musician.  But right now we're quarantined from church & school.  I'll be listening to the medical experts as to when I return.

It's really serious now; check this out:
https://www.wate.com/news/waffle-house-closes-365-restaurants-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WATE_6_On_Your_Side&fbclid=IwAR0MxtGHKugy_G5fadwxR0J1mwUrawC23dUXNkFeVLhirXQopl9fToWaykA  

Our store only carries Fop. Sure, they can order Dapper Dan, but it’ll take two weeks to get here. (####, we’re in a tight spot.)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

I see what’s happening here:  mods closed the Dan Acheson thread. Someone - please - open a new thread dedicated to those who want to vent to the complaint dept. it’s an area of need. 

Facebook

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Aside to Jeff... there is a Max kids sermon (one pastors wolf hand puppet for everyone else). Deals with the senses and something about if Pastor Brock smells or not 😆 

Maybe a good thing traditional service  does not have kids sermons. 😈

traditional does have childrens messages! Sadie was thrilled to see Max!!

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

traditional does have childrens messages! Sadie was thrilled to see Max!!

Oh my, shows how many years since I went to traditional lol. Saw the vid and just had to say “oh look, he’s going to put his arm up the wolf’s ###”. It was worth “the look” Kris would give me when I would whisper it to her in church.

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Oh my, shows how many years since I went to traditional lol. Saw the vid and just had to say “oh look, he’s going to put his arm up the wolf’s ###”. It was worth “the look” Kris would give me when I would whisper it to her in church.

we love Max and the critters especially since whats left of the meadow and the dog park are by us!

• Like 1