Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

6 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

On another note....6 days together literally 24/7 has shockingly only resulted in one argument!! I spent quite a bit of time in the shop today though lol.

When does Britt plan on leaving you out... 🤪

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

We're at day 6 now awaiting test results of our 4 to 5 day turnaround. We we're told that the "hope" is that results come in tomorrow so we know what direction we need to go. Britts' mom is immune compromised and is at the house quite a bit so we are pretty anxious. 

On another note....6 days together literally 24/7 has shockingly only resulted in one argument!! I spent quite a bit of time in the shop today though lol.

13 days here.  I went off on Jim yesterday about something.  I can’t remember what,  

• Haha 3

WONDERFUL NEWS!!

"...when people talk about 20% of the population being affected, it's very scary."

"But, we don't have data that matches that based on the experience."

This is WELL worth watching and it reflects the impact of more data coming in.  There IS SIGNIFICANT reason to be very, very careful if you are in a risk category!  But all of us can begin to believe that, if we follow the guidelines of these doctors and leaders, there is also significant reason to believe the impact will not be nearly as horrific to the general population as originally predicted.

(PLEASE leave the snark and finger-pointing to other threads.  Let's recognize that this is GREAT news for people at risk and the general population at large.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Quarantine Day #10: I politely asked my wife to "please remove me from all argumentative conversations".  She actually laughed.  :notme:     

I knock wood every day that, being the branch manager, I'm able to kick everyone else out and have the place to myself.  Literally, I'm one of only two people in the whole building.

The kids are both doing class work foisted on them by their professors, and my wife is focused on healthy eating and getting everyone out for a walk with the dog every day.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, garfield said:

I knock wood every day that, being the branch manager, I'm able to kick everyone else out and have the place to myself.  Literally, I'm one of only two people in the whole building.

The kids are both doing class work foisted on them by their professors, and my wife is focused on healthy eating and getting everyone out for a walk with the dog every day.

Can I call you Milburn Drysdale?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, garfield said:

Sure, and you'll need collateral to get a loan.

We'll start with up to the elbow and the knee.

I would have said George Bailey, but not after reading this...More like Mr. Potter...

43 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

I would have said George Bailey, but not after reading this...More like Mr. Potter...

Ughh... I can see that my reputation precedes me.

Humbug.  "Hee-awww!"

Edited by garfield