Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 hour ago, JohnZ said:

I would have said George Bailey, but not after reading this...More like Mr. Potter...

Listen to old radio shows on SiriusXM and amazed how much Lionel Barrymore was in. But... when I hear that voice I still think Mr Potter. Really screws up his kindly yet gruff Dr Gillispie in Dr Kildare. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Listen to old radio shows on SiriusXM and amazed how much Lionel Barrymore was in. But... when I hear that voice I still think Mr Potter. Really screws up his kindly yet gruff Dr Gillispie in Dr Kildare. 

When I think of Mr. Potter, I think of him putting George Bailey in that short chair.  😂 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JohnZ said:

I would have said George Bailey, but not after reading this...More like Mr. Potter...

Yeah really, Mr. Potter!

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Anyone else watching Tiger King on Netflix?   

Is it in the kids category?

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was getting bored being on lockdown but then Netflix introduced me to Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin. 🐅 

Getting my $17 month worth out of DVR and cable. TCM has bunch of off the wall movies and found MST3K late at night. Besides Strangelove watching 1935 Midsummer Nights Dream with Jimmy Cagney of all people. Cagney plays a hammy actor and it’s bizarre thinking of the tough guy roles he’s known for. Makes it even funnier.

Tonight will record a WC Fields (eh) movie and MST3K has a Mexican movie about Santa fighting the devil or something. Think someone has the holiday confused...😛

MST3K Mystery Science Theater 3000... really an acquired taste lol

• Like 1

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Getting my $17 month worth out of DVR and cable. TCM has bunch of off the wall movies and found MST3K late at night. Besides Strangelove watching 1935 Midsummer Nights Dream with Jimmy Cagney of all people. Cagney plays a hammy actor and it’s bizarre thinking of the tough guy roles he’s known for. Makes it even funnier.

Tonight will record a WC Fields (eh) movie and MST3K has a Mexican movie about Santa fighting the devil or something. Think someone has the holiday confused...😛

MST3K Mystery Science Theater 3000... really an acquired taste lol

I used to watch MST3K all the time.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I used to watch MST3K all the time.  

We are sick people aren’t we? 🤪

I had heard about it before I saw it. Kris and I would dvr and set aside 2 hours to watch. Heaven forbid if I would forget to record... 😫

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1