Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Glad you’re both negative.  Now you have to deal with bureaucratic BS.  

I know lol. And she has to go back to the state building to get her "state approved computer monitor" (though we may just buy a new one.) The good news is, I finally found a use for ye' old scanner/copier/color printer that I had in the attic and never used. She needs one for her work at home setup because apparently the state is still stuck in 2010.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Article link to a summary of an advice video to his family from a Critical Care Pulmonologist at Cornell Hospital in New York City.  Dr. David Price, based currently in the epicenter,  shares tips about how to protect yourself during the COVID-19 Pandemic.  Good read - stay safe!

https://medium.com/@paulanderson_73765/nyc-lung-doctor-tells-his-family-how-to-protect-themselves-from-covid-19-fb0b117b3472

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, skevinp said:

The generosity of others at this time is inspiring.  I walked into the bank wearing my mask and they gave me a LOT more money than I asked for.

Sure they have you plenty of social distancing too... 

16 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

What I received from my sister today:

The flaming eyed clown achieved creepy factor 9.5 lol. That's some funny ####. And happy belated birthday!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

The flaming eyed clown achieved creepy factor 9.5 lol. That's some funny ####. And happy belated birthday!

I loved the freakishly scary sheep and dancing aliens myself!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I loved the freakishly scary sheep and dancing aliens myself!

Britt laughs at me because sheep freak me out. It's the eyes man..it's the eyes!! And it's hard to terrorize drum corps people because we've all seen things that can never be unseen...especially on bus 2.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Happy Birthday, YOU!

I got a beer of the month club for six months from my sister and a fifth of Irish Whiskey from my son. Do you think they know me at all? 😂

• Haha 4