Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

Just now, Weaklefthand4ever said:

You have CLOROX WIPES?!?!? I haven't seen one of those in a coons age (or approximately 3 weeks using the Covid 19 time scale.)

Had stockpile at home from before. Wife used them to clean the sinks and kept forgetting about them. So kept putting it on the store list. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Continental said:

I will worry about losing my sense of taste when I start liking furniture like this beautiful sofa.....

sofa.png?w=1400

You could almost social distance on that one, sitting one at each end.   😀

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I'm trying to think of any situation where I would think that looks good. Looks like something straight out of "the VIP room."

Saw one like that in Sue's Fantasy Club.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

EXACTLY! lol

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

EXACTLY! lol

40 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

It's all so hard to say honestly. I'm just not one to really think that stuff just pops up and goes rampant in such a short period of time. I just get the feeling that it was here LONG before we knew about it and it just mutated when the time came. I've been working in call centers for 22 years and I have NEVER seen anything quite like the November / December outbreak. I estimated sometime last year that I've trained well over 5000 agents and managers in that time and the majority have school aged kids, so it's a giant petri dish. We don't know what we don't know. 

Today my daily task is to find an office chair that doesn't cost $499. 

Wow!  I bought one for Jim for $99 from Costco. 

23 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Speaking of which time to pile some Clorox wipes in a baggie and hit the weekly food run. Less crowded now than the Sr hour at the start of the day....

Arrived for senior hour (8-9) at Costco at 7:40.  Around 150 people, mostly couples, spread out.  But, it was 8:30 when I carried out the few items bought.

• Thanks 1