Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

29 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I was feeling a little angry today and wanting to give a big F U to the C virus. So I blasted ‘96 PR. It was just what my defiant heart needed. If you need a little pick me up today, go feel the power of that show. 

I watched the last 4:38 of Boston 2018 (SOS). That picked me up a bit.  Felt pretty relevant.

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

When dad passed I took possession of his old “snot rags”. Yeah blue collar family and didn’t bother with less than totally descriptive or pretty words. 19 inches square and when folded in a triangle can be tied in back and cover everything below the eyes. Plus tuck in bottom under shirt neck.  

Here are more options.

The balaclava could be worn over a home made mask.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0y4W0dtw-im0fMr_yoovram_qcbitmwWUyDJDZwdv0G8buqD6PrhITLGxT3ljP3yxjG3IPWbyAbDtk0FZ9Bw

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01W302PoicYGTWgpMLW5vEfy78h-g:1586022955265&q=harley+davidson+face+masks&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7q-r2q8_oAhU_HjQIHS9cCpsQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1536&bih=722

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Put ski goggles on over that, walk into your local Wells Fargo, and they’ll be glad to see you. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Put ski goggles on over that, walk into your local Wells Fargo, and they’ll be glad to see you. 

Even the Harley gear might get the same reaction.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Even the Harley gear might get the same reaction.

Sis in law and bro in law have Harleys I should remind them lol. Irony is I sent a pic of me with the bandana and her quote was “#### you look like you’re ready to rob a bank”. Well my credit union has inside hours by appointment which might cause problems robbing it. “Let’s see place was robbed between 1:00 and 1:15. Who was scheduled to come in then”. Ooops....

Back to the basement... finding stuff I want to get rid of but can’t take them anywhere....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

12 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It’s so ninja.

7 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

The biggest positive Intake from this period, it’s ability to become a learning experience. That’s encouraging!

Within the topic of digital intrusions into our homes, we MUST understand ‘sinister’ use of technology. Much of what comes unwanted to your device is deceitful.

I have learned it’s now possible to have your OWN NAME show-up as the person calling. It is possible to get an email indicating YOUR NAME as the original sender!

So . . . Let it be known, I didn’t send you that link to Asian women wanting to marry. I didn’t send you a message in support of more electronics in drum corps.

Geez, maybe it’s time to accept the possibility . .. . It ain’t even me sending this post !

You better not turn out to be the Asian woman I just married.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I volunteered to work instead of stay at home so those cast members who have been working full time can get a break and take care of themselves and their families.  So I gladly go back tomorrow morning and have a full week's schedule.  Unsure after that - Disney started furloughing staff and although we are considered essential, it will likely impact our operations too.