Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

6 hours ago, JohnZ said:

it is decided by the company, at least here in Floriduh. But security is a no-brainer - have to protect the magic!  getting ready to go in soon, and am anticipating getting pulled over somewhere along the way because of mandatory curfews.

FYI they still have not closed the beaches here.  still look like any typical summer day with everyone staking out their space side by side.

Weren't beaches closed a few days ago finally?..looks like most are

Edited by GUARDLING

6 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I think so but I thought about attending one of those churches that are still meeting in FL & LA.  Maybe take them a few crates of poisonous snakes instead of a casserole.  #Idiots:soapbox:    

Edited by keystone3ply
correction
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

I think so but I thought about attending one of those churches that is still meeting.  Maybe take them a few crates of poisonous snakes instead of a casserole.  #Idiots:soapbox:    

Sometimes ignorance can be bliss and sometimes ignorance is just ignorance.😱

• Like 5

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

I think so but I thought about attending one of those churches that are still meeting in FL & LA.  Maybe take them a few crates of poisonous snakes instead of a casserole.  #Idiots:soapbox:    

Keep thinking of my Jr High Sunday School teacher. Guy owned a gas station and fuel oil business. Also drove the fuel oil truck so blue collar at heart. He taught us about not tempting God by doing stupid things. “Just remember Jesus was in the wilderness and wouldn’t jump off a cliff and expect God to save him. So don’t step in front of a bus and think God will pull you back”.

in this case jump in front of a bus = go to a packed church and expect God will keep you healthy.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

I believe the governor declined to issue a closure mandate and left it up to the counties to decide. ours initially closed them totally to all vehicle and pedestrians but now have re-open them to walking only but people are still congregating.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh no you could find more annoying Disney characters.

Perfect for attracting attention and making people get out of your way!

We have a street piano for our patio, and right now my wife is playing Ice Castles. I feel transported to ‘80 Madison.

Darnit. Now she is playing Brian’s Song.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Darnit. Now she is playing Brian’s Song.

Guelph , Ont  Royalaires.... about any year after that movie came out....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

We have a street piano for our patio, and right now my wife is playing Ice Castles. I feel transported to ‘80 Madison.  Darnit. Now she is playing Brian’s Song.

You might need CPR if she plays Danny Boy.

• Haha 1