Encouragement Thread - If you need support let’s help

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking tea, and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. 

The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything, but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬 The front door said I was unhinged, and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it 😝.....pull myself together!!!-
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:
Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking tea, and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. 

The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything, but the door knob told me to get a grip.😬 The front door said I was unhinged, and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it 😝.....pull myself together!!!-

honestly I have no idea what I am looking at above. 

6 minutes ago, Continental said:

honestly I have no idea what I am looking at above. 

Looks like the cut and paste didn’t go as planned. Funny though, my father, the punster, would have loved it.

24 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Looks like the cut and paste didn’t go as planned. Funny though, my father, the punster, would have loved it.

Just an e-mail I received and thought this was the only topic to paste it in.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Every year Lancers go to Winchester VA for big Apple Blossom Festival parade. Checked to see latest and of course cancelled but with good spin “it’s not like we haven’t done this before. We cancelled during WWII also”.

Kicker is last few parade broadcasts are on line. So might watch a 2+ hour parade tonight or another one or.... Wondered what it looked like as view never changes for me except for horns up or horns down. 😛

thebloom.com

The MB I taught here in NJ from 1994-2017 did the Apple Blossom parade every four years from the 80's through 2002 or so.  

• Thanks 1

Man sucks scrolling down this page for some reason.... 🤪

• Haha 1

dad got told to self isolate...and it turned out he has a sinus infection

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Thank goodness for that. Just heard not quite year old grandniece got tested because of fever and exposure to other kids earlier. After couple of days test came back negative. Really good news as her, her 3 year old sister and mom were hunkering down at grandmas because dad is still working and around other people

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

A sinus rinse kit will work wonders for your dad. Hope he’s better soon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

A sinus rinse kit will work wonders for your dad. Hope he’s better soon.

he has antibiotics and Strohs.